Full-Time Dynamics CRM Group Manager
Group Manager with 4 – 10 years exp.
IT/ Technology – Software/ Services
Sales/ Business Development/ Account Management
Pre – Sales
Dynamics CRM Group Managers focus on selling, designing, developing, testing and deploying enterprise CRM solutions using the MS Dynamics CRM, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Reporting Services and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
You will provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives, specifically utilizing Microsoft CRM. Knowledge of web services, enterprise portals and reporting/analytics will be treated favorably. You will use your skills to participate is Pre-Sales (presenting Customer Demos, estimating effort and writing Tender Responses). You will build management, technical and planning skills by participating in large projects and leading delivery teams on CRM projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property as we employ Microsoft technologies to create a dramatically more personal, integrated computing experience.
- Participate in the assessment of RFPs and RFQs and help position org’s response
- Participate in the writing of RFP and RFQ responses with specific responsibility for CRM estimates and designs
- Perform demonstrations on Customer site
- Perform the role of CRM Development lead on CRM engagements
- Facilitate and Lead customer design workshops
- Help identify and grow the next generation of CRM developers.
4 – 10 years
We are looking for suitable talent who would not require sponsorship for employment and who would be willing to relocate to Australia at their own cost.
You will have excellent communication skills and will have documented experience of CRM 2011/CRM 4.0. Qualified candidates should possess:
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of Microsoft CRM 2011/ 4.0 from a technical and functional perspective (certifications preferably treated)
- 5+ years experience in CRM pre-sales, development and delivery.
- Good working knowledge of:
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
124 total views, 1 today