Full-Time Planning Manager – EPC
Planning Manager with 10 – 20 years exp.
Construction/ Real Estate
Project/ Program Management non IT
Expected Contribution Viz.Job Scope/Job Profile
• To lead Project Planning, Monitoring and Reporting with complete accountability.
• To coordinate, evaluate and prioritize the project plan as per the project strategy with the guidance of the Technical Manager/ Project Director
• Multi tasking capabilities
Competency Requirement Viz. Exposure to the relevant type of Industry/Sector Consultancy in
• Infrastructure Projects
• Oil & gas
• Power plant
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop Project Execution Master Plan
2. Schedules for Various Departments
3. Resources Planning / Optimization
4. To Issue various Management Control Reports
5. Effectively implement a Project Control and Monitoring System
6. Effective Coordination with the various departments.
7. Studying and preparing the project progress reports.
8. Performing the WBS, Project Schedules and Critical Path Analysis in Primavera.
9. Preparation of Weekly, Monthly Progress reports.
10. Coordinate with client/ project management consultant and their planning engineer on all planning and reporting matters.
11. Identifies and informs all involved on pending jobs and look ahead plan.
12. Update and maintain schedule data to ensure project consistency and optimization.
13. Create formal communication plan to both team members and management.
14. Frequently will be assigned as team leader; having indirect responsibility for team members’ completion of tasks to project plan.
15. Provide resource loaded schedules at determined intervals to make sure construction is being completed on time and within budget.
16. Create and maintain project spending plan.
17. Support the use/integration of project and contract management systems into the daily project management
18. Provide support for the administration of contracts including scope of works & tender/contract/ bid submission, and correspondence.
19. Recognize and understand competing business requirements and make recommendations for the overall good of the projects team.
20. Perform project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date.
21. Assist the Project Manager / Director with evaluating schedule impacts arising from sourcing decisions.
22. Meet all established project deadlines.
23. Clearly communicate roles, expectations, and account abilities to all team members on a regular basis.
24. Be a resource to facilitate the resolution of project issues by team members.
25. Regularly keep management informed of problems, issues, and status of on-going projects.
Technical Manager / Project Director
BE/ BTech | Specialisation Mechanical
10 – 20 years
Qualification (for the Position) B.Eng. (Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical)
Minimum Experience (for the Position) 10 To 15 Yrs
Maximum Age 40
Pentascribe International Pvt Ltd
Pentascribe is a leading HR professional management organization in India, poised to be an active partner in the growth of companies world over, by providing the technologically advanced and highly qualified human resources from India.
53 total views, 1 today